Photography is my lifelong passion, ignited on my 8th birthday when I received my first camera – a Polaroid. This continued into my adult life, through my years in North Carolina as a printer, photographers assistant, and wedding photographer. I still enjoy returning to my photographic roots, shooting with one of the many film cameras that I collect.
I currently reside in Franklin, MA and shoot digitally. I photograph primarily landscapes, seascapes, macro, documentary and portraits. The majority of my work is in color, and I tend to avoid any type of digital manipulation of my images. I am constantly exploring new subjects as well as new techniques – there is nothing more rewarding.
I am a member of the Cambridge Art Association, the Franklin Art Association, the Cultural Arts Alliance of Hopkinton, the Stony Brook Camera Club, the Boston Photography Center and the Professional Photographer Association of America. I graduated from the Digital Photography Certificate Program at the Rhode Island School of Design in the Spring of 2010.
More of Rebecca’s work can be seen at www.skinnerphoto.com
News about Rebecca’s art:
- Skinner Included in South Shore Art Center’s “Out of Order” Exhibit
- Congratulations to all 2016 Spring Show Winners!
- “Reflections: A Photographic Expression”
- Congratulations Fall Show Winners
- Skinner Honored With Best in Show
- Skinner works included in Morini Gallery through December 28th
- Congratulations to all of our Fall Show winners!
- Skinner’s Photography Work at Morini Gallery
- Skinner Included in Zullo Gallery’s 20th Annual Juried Exhibition
- Skinner Included in Cape Cod Art Association “All New England” Exhibit
Click on an image for more information
All images copyright Rebecca Skinner