Kristina Occhino holds a B.S. in Studio Art from Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY and a Masters in Art Education from Rhode Island School of Design. She is a much sought after instructor, offering workshops and courses in painting and drawing to adults. She teaches in her Treetop studio, the Attleboro Arts Museum and the Rhode Island Watercolor Society where she is a Signature Artist member. She has done painting demonstrations for many art associations.
Kris’s award winning work in watercolor and acrylic has been selected by jurors for regional, national and international shows and has been exhibited in museums, art associations, galleries, and art festivals in New England. She has paintings in the collection of Assumption College and in many private collections in the US and abroad. She is an Honorary Life Member of the Attleboro Arts Museum where she once served as the director.
Kris is a member of the Franklin Art Association, Foxboro Art Association, Cape Cod Art Association (Artist Member), the New England Watercolor Society and the American Watercolor Society. She retired from the position of Gallery Director of the RI Watercolor Society.
News about Kris’ art:
- Color Strategies in Watercolor Workshop by Kris Occhino
- Congratulations Fall Show Winners
- “Storm Lifts at Dawn” Accepted Into Cape Cod Art Association “All New England” Show
- Congratulations Winners in the Spring FAA Art Show!
- Kris Occhino Invited Participant of “Women in the Arts”
- “Art by the Dozen” Exhibit at the Spring Bull Gallery
Click on an image for more information
All images copyright Kris Occhino