I love to create attractive and endearing paintings that you will be proud to have in your home or office; paintings that will please your eye and lift your spirits.
This, I believe, is the power of art!
I am a signature member of the RI Watercolor Society and an artist member of the Franklin and Blackstone Valley, Mansfield and North River Art Associations. I have been very fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with and learn from some exceptionally talented contemporary artists and teachers. These include: Ray Andriotti, Al Albrektson, Cindy Barron, Carole Berren, Tony Couch, Frank Francissi, Jean Grastor, Charles Grupe’, Daniel Keys, Jonathan McPhillop, Ted Minchen, Robert Noreika and Peter Spatero.
I have won well over thirty awards in juried shows in Rhode Island and Massachusetts art associations. However, becoming an accomplished artist is an on-going journey, which continues to intrigue and excite me. For me, art is truly a means of celebrating life
Buy a painting and help save a life. The proceeds from the sale of my paintings are donated to Saint Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital. St. Jude’s Hospital is very effective in finding and administering cures for children’s cancer. They never turn a child away. Contact me at 774-254-6126 or FrankRRobertson@gmail.com.
News about Frank’s art:
- Spring Bull Gallery Featuring Several FAA Artists
- Robertson Accepted into Multiple Shows
- Three FAA Artists at Patriot Place in August
- Congratulations to all 2016 Spring Show Winners!
- FAA Artists At Spring Bull Studio and Gallery
- Congratulations Fall Show Winners
- Robertson Art Selected for Multiple Shows
- Congratulations Winners in the Spring FAA Art Show!
- “Art by the Dozen” Exhibit at the Spring Bull Gallery
Click on an image for more information
All images copyright Frank Robertson